Last updated June 9, 2021
If you have any concern about privacy at hotaya.com, please inform us through email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change as well. However, you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will do our best to protect your information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) channels, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when selecting a payment option to confirm a booking. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your Mobile Money numbers when selecting a payment option to confirm a booking. We integrate with a Mobile Money payment platform for processing of payments during booking processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Use stronger passwords at this platform to protect against unauthorized access to your profile.
Are Children Allowed to use our services?
Our services are for adults and do not recommend children under 18 to use them. With the involvement or under the supervision of an adult, a child under 18 can browse the site but transactions should be done by an adult. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. See the Terms and Conditions for details.
Does Hotaya.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
- Property: As a booking is done, needed information are sent to the property for successful reservation and recording.
- Third-party Service: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These Third-party Service Providers may have access to only limited personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Hotaya.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Hotaya, LLC, reserves the rights to update this privacy notice without notification to any party or customer.